I don't care where you're from or who you are, it is ALWAYS too soon to have a rock concert at a death camp... forever!!!
- Possibly his best cartoon yet! If Wall Street is utilizing a Chase The Shiny Nickel Strategy, we might yet have a bubble... bummer.
- This video is stunning, can't wait for the high def DVD. That said, wouldn't this video have made a more compelling case with a co-release around An Unfortunate Truth? It's all for a good cause, so let's get some coordination going!
- Is this how mainstream media becomes "relevant" to a youth audience? On that note: congrats to Colbert on his successful book release!
- Lawyers aren't all evil. They are part of a system, a system worth fighting to preserve. It's great to see lawyers standing for something worth standing up for and fighting the noble fight. Can we bring some of them back stateside? We could really use an influx of morally adjusted lawyers back here!
- Wouldn't beRecruited be a fantastic tool for the professional world?
- I've been following this one for years. The first year or two was a total bust. It takes time for new technologies to take off. Early success doesn't equal perfection, early success is all about experimentation. So let's all take a breath and enjoy progress for what it is before we jump on the X-new product under-delivers bandwagon (think: Second Life, Hulu, Twitter, Utterz, Open Social etc.). - disclosure - GM/Chevy is a client
- So it's not an iPhone killer? No surprises there! It's an open platform running across multiple properties... sounds familiar. Que the mainstream media over-hype and over-enthusiastic stock run.