With all the economic doom and gloom, this is my second post in an eight part series aimed at inspiring just a little bit of positivity. :? )
People are short on time.
- You can become an essential asset to them.
Big businesses are struggling.
- Entrepreneurs face incredible opportunity.
The cost of formal interactivity for mom and pop on the web is still high.
- The cost of social participation has never been lower.
Everyone demands more for less.
- Never before have marketers been more actively interested in rational, ROI friendly innovation.
Nobody has 15 years experience in today's "new media".
- You're in good company.
It looks like everyone is freaking out about the economy and the future.
- You can be the voice of reason.
Nobody knows the future.
- But you can control how you react to it.
You feel like the only person who gets it.
- If you're right, and you can properly communicate it, you will be a good place in a short time.
A friend of mine used to say, when life throws you lemons, duck and roll, then start a new sport. Think. Act. Smile. You can't control everything around you, but you can control your reaction. And you will be respected for it.